Senior Architect at Arup in London, ON, Canada Job Opportunity 2018
Senior Architect Arup London, ON February 2018 . With a lot of struggle in discover the best employment, everyone is compete to discover occupation opportunity that appropriate to their ability. But do not worry since we have vacancies opening from Arup here that would fulfill your desire. Arup is the finest company that you should consider having job from, especially since this opportunity might not come again so you need to get it as quick as you can. They have various range of employment prospects from many line of work. By joining Arup you should be able to move forward your career and reach the purpose that you always want. Here are the detail needed.
Senior Architect February 2018
Arup London, ON
Senior Architect Description
We are an independent firm of architects designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
Arup Associates is a team of 70 Architects based in central London– we are part of Arup’s global studio of 250 Architects. Our ambition is to deliver buildings which are simple, purposeful, efficient and beautiful. Our team enjoys unparalleled access to Arup’s world-class specialists together with cutting edge hardware and software which together allow us to take on the most challenging projects for our clients.
As a Senior Architect you will be part of the leadership of significant and complex projects in the Transport, Sport, Science and Industry and Commercial sectors, working as part of large, multi-disciplinary teams to deliver innovative and sustainable ‘Total Architecture’. We are looking for talented designers who are ambitious and curious with excellent personal, written and graphic communication skills. Role
Requirements and skills
- Package leader working alongside the practice leaders on significant new-build and reuse projects with construction budgets of £30-£150m+
- Project leader, working under practice leadership, for projects with construction budgets of up to £30m
- Engaging with clients, statutory bodies and stakeholders, multi-disciplinary teams and contractors
- Working in accordance with Arup’s Quality Management System
- Leading teams and supervising the output of up to 6 people, reporting on a weekly basis to Project Manager/Project Director
- Participating in design development, review and presentation using drawings, physical and virtual models
- Collaborating with other disciplines to produce fully coordinated project information including BIM models, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Review of contractors proposals
- From time to time this role may require relocation to site based office
Architect (UK/overseas qualified) with experience of the design and delivery of complex projects working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Reward and Benefits
- Degree/diploma in Architecture to RIBA Part 1 and Part 2 equivalence is required; RIBA Part 3 or overseas equivalent professional qualification is desirable but not essential
- Ability to engage with clients and stakeholders is required
- Experience of all stages of the design process from feasibility to construction is desirable
- Recent experience from design-led Architecture practices is required
- Experience of working in a BIM environment is required
- Ability to use Revit is essential; Microstation experience is desirable as is experience of rendering tools, VR etc.
- Experience of the delivery of buildings which prioritise holistic sustainability and wellbeing is highly desirable
- Experience of oversight of project workstages and the delivery of key reports/packages in collaboration with other disciplines is required.
- Excellent team-working skills are essential – our approach is collaborative and all team members are encouraged to contribute at every stage and to engage with a wide range of other disciplines
- Fluency in spoken and written English and strong graphic communication skills are all essential.
- Experience of leading design/package teams is required along with excellent communication skills including planning, team organisation and delegation
- A sound understanding of the commercial aspects of projects and contracts is desirable
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash, or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
Applications start: 12 January 2018
Applications close: 8 February 2018
Employment seekers expected in order to continually be wary involving any kind associated with fraud on part of Arup. Dialing recruitment procedure for new Arup London, ON February 2018 be done only through the established email Arup. Send your own personal job program, despite the fact that not openly again a job while you want. Most of us would appreciate any kind of comments or recommendations so we may provide a great deal better services and provide information article fuller work make it more helpful. We are usually always trying to find the best talent. Thanks to your visit with this web site.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsLevel.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.
Journeyman Heavy Equipment/Agricultural Equipment Technician Pentagon Farm Centre Lacombe 2018-02-20 9:23
Valid class 5 driver’s license. Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician or Agricultural Equipment Technician Certification required....
Track Construction Foreman - Western Canada Spring 2018 A & B Rail Services Ltd Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:47
Valid Provincial Driver’s license and clean abstract. Valid certification in Canadian Railway Operating Rules - preferred....
Inventory Associate WIS International Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:03
With more than 200,000 physical inventory counts taken every year WIS International has become one of the largest and most trusted inventory counting and retail...
Personal Banking Specialist ATB Financial Red Deer 2018-02-20 9:09
Provide relevant needs-based advice to our customers by understanding their goals and priorities. Your customers would describe you as the most committed,...
Scheduling Coordinator Pure Orthodontics Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:22
The Scheduling Coordinator is the first point of contact with our patients and should exude warmth and be inviting....
Babysitter needed for 2 boys aged 4 and 2.5 Posted By:Christel L Blackfalds 2018-02-20 7:45
You can either come to our home or I can bring my boys to you. I need a babysitter for Thursday mornings 9-12 and every other Thursday 9-4....
Sales Associate (MGM Ford Lincoln) Go Auto Red Deer 2018-02-20 8:59
This will include prospecting, follow up, cold calling, meet and greet, vehicle selection and demonstration, test drives and presenting price....
Red Deer - Customer Service Representative goeasy Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:07
Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to...
Party Chief Construction Universal Geomatics Solutions Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:48
Valid driver’s license. Participates regularly and actively in all aspects of the health and safety program as outlined by the Health and Safety Department....
Snubbing Assistant Operator Piston Well Services Inc. Red Deer 2018-02-20 6:48
Minimum requirements include physical fitness, H2S Alive, Standard First Aid & CPR and Fall Protection. Preference will be given to those with class 1 and 3...
Machinist / CNC Operator King's Energy Services Ponoka 2018-02-20 9:49
Participation in Safety Program and Quality Assurance Program. Program computers and electronic instruments such as numerically controlled machine tools....
Agricultural Equipment Sales Pentagon Farm Centre Red Deer County 2018-02-20 9:22
Valid driver's licence. Calling customers after the sale to ensure they are happy with their purchase and with the service they receive....
Summer Student (LCM) North Shore Environmental Consultants Lacombe 2018-02-20 10:17
A valid pesticide applicator certificate would be considered an asset. Valid driver's licence. Enrolled in a Technical Diploma or University Degree...
Skid Steer Sales Specialist Pentagon Farm Centre Lacombe 2018-02-20 9:27
Valid driver's licence. We value our people as our greatest asset and want our employees to feel this is more than just a job....
Personal Relationship Manager ATB Financial Red Deer 2018-02-20 9:09
Provide relevant and complex needs-based advice to customers, effectively delivering on the Client Experience....
Marketing Support WESTWARD PARTS Red Deer 2018-02-20 8:31
Manage all Online activities including reporting of web activity, search engine optimization, social media, online advertising, and others....
Shipper/Receiver King's Energy Services Red Deer 2018-02-20 9:58
A valid driver’s license is required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. As the first point of contact for our customers;...
Late Night Maintenance McDonald's Red Deer 2018-02-20 9:58
Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment at all times. Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset....
Buyer Chatters Limited Partnership Red Deer 2018-02-20 10:49
SCMP certificate or equivalent, diploma in Business Administration with a focus on Procurement or Supply Chain Management....